Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Last Swaps Out Before Surgery!!



So, this is the last stack of mail that will be sent out until after I have my surgery tomorrow. I have other crafting pictures to share later, but this will be my last post until after it too. I am having a radical hysterectomy on the 22nd of Feb. Tomorrow. Today I will get a call between 2 and 6 to let me know when I need to arrive at UVA tomorrow. It will be a 6 week no pushing, pulling, lifting 10 lbs or more recovery. One week after the surgery we will get the news if the cancer has spread outside of the cervix or not. If it has then I will have radiation treatments. So, yea...that is what is happening now for me. I have been crafting like crazy the past couple of days. My mom is here from NC to stay with the kids while my hubby, Matt, takes me to the hospital tomorrow....she will stay for several weeks helping....COOK....she's mainly gonna cook....she is the cooker of the family.....I did NOT inherit any of those genes! LOL! Wish I had though. ;)


Well, there I am...I hope I remember to post them off today!!! LOL!!



Thanks or stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment