Friday, March 9, 2018

Journal Pages and Envelopes


I thought I had already published like 3 pending posts...I guess not. So, here are a couple letters that I wrote to my swap partners in a Facebook group called Our Friendship Journal. These pages were the first time that I had ever decorated my letter pages like this. I usually have always wrote in some Kawaii letter set papers. I like letter sets, but I have definably moved away from cute type stuff to more vintage, mixed media- like stuff. Not all the stuff I do is vintage, but I do like to have the grungy look, not too much, but enough to not expect perfection. I am not very neat styled at all. If I had to make my works perfectly straight, colored in, layered, etc...I would nit pick it to death...more then I do now;) I like more of a, "let see what this looks like...yep it looks good"...until there are enough layers to say, "its done";)



The very fist page I did...though I did work on all of the at the same time....I started and finished with this one. 

This one got cropped a bit too much for Instagram.




Ok, now these below are the envelopes that I sent my letters in. One I got from another swapper that sent me her letter, and just covered it in gesso and redecorated it. Then I found a large flat rate envelope that I had....did the same thing. It was fun. I usually would want to put more decoration things on there besides just the llama head, but really these are envelopes! hahah....probably gonna be thrown away or hopefully cut up and used for art projects...or even reused like what I did;)




The end.....bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment