Sunday, March 11, 2018

Decorated Letter and Some Evies

Here are some more papers that I have decorated to write a letter on....well letter/ journaling  page. I think they work for both. I will send this to my partner in Our Friendship Journal Facebook group. I might try to iron the pages after I get done next time. they are wrinkly, but not sooo much it messes with my writing, but still I might see if I like that. I hope that it does not melt anything I add, I don't think it will, but will just have to be a "trial and error" thing for me;)





These last ones are some envelopes I decorated. One more then the others...obviously. I am not sure I like this first one. The back is totally white, and that bothers me a bit, but I am not sure how I will do it on the back. Maybe just point it black with a card, then do some random stenciling. It's a little too busy I think.



I tried to go simple on this next one. I think it turned out cute and simple. So, over all I like. 



This one was a pleasant surprise. I enjoyed it. I love horses, what girl doesn't?? I wanted to add some words on here, and since it's a swap...I just stated the obvious;) It worked out well, I am happy. 



That's it for now. I have tons more to share, and talk about. I have about six drafts going, and about 2 or 3 more posts that I need to start just from my pictures on my phone. I might start thinking about how to attract some followers. I am just not sure. No one really reads these, but I enjoy writing here, it's like my diary...craft one anyways...I might have tons of people if I really laid my thoughts on here!!LOL! Not in it for that, but would like to have some friends to read and discuss crafts with me. I don't know maybe blogs are a thing of the past now?? I have Instagram and everyone seems much more active. I will just have to think about this. I can say more here. Well bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment