Saturday, February 10, 2018

3 ATCs and 2 Decos



These three ATCs will probably be traded in a new group I am in on Facebook. I have not posted them there yet. Sometimes  I am hesitant to post things about trading on there, because so many people just start messaging you and replying, it really over whelms me! lol! Maybe I am just weird. I think that is why I like swap-bot so much...it's just easier...you are assigned you partner.



Was not impressed wth this for a while, then it came together nicely.

One I made a while back, and am ready to trade.

An ATC...I like it.



Below is a Deco I started weeks ago, then lost it, then found it and finished it. I am not too impressed with the way it turned out, but its cute I guess.

My okay-ish Deco, I lost then finished recently.


This is a page that I decorated for a swap partner via SB. I like her style and have thought about contacting her to be regular deco swappers. I have just been procrastinating. I am looking  -ish for quality Art Deco swappers in the USA. Also, for HQ/N+N fbs too, but have not really gotten back into that yet;)

My page, in the deco below.

Deco received via Swap-bot swap

Thanks for checking it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment