Wednesday, February 21, 2018

FBs n Deco entries

This post is a few different things. It starts out with a swap I received from Australia, from a new swapper friend that I recently made....and she is currently my only fb swapper friend. And that is enough for now;) Then I also got a homer with this swap!! YAY! It's one I made. Then there are some Art Deco entries I decorated so I can get these girls decos moving on. Then just the envelopes of two swaps that are for a Facebook group. And that is all;)



There is about 30 fbs in all from this swap. I am not sure that I will be able to send that many back. I am pretty sure I said that I can send only a small amount. If I had to guess to send this same weight back to Aussi land would be like $15 dollars to me. I do remember reading in a group if you break it up in 2 smaller envelopes you can send more. So, I may try that depending on how time consuming and just really the effort will be a deal breaker for me. I will just send around 3 ounces back...unless its like 10 bucks, and I will have figure something out then:/


Here is Olof I made this fb a long time ago. I was just starting to get into mixed media....like JUST STARTING to get into it...I didn't even know about mixed media, but you can see the stamped shading on the edges....that is how it all started!!! LOL...ahhahahahahahhaha!!!





Here is a "colorful" frog Art Deco. Well, I didn't have colorful frogs, but I did happen to find some stickers. They are foil stickers with mirror-like reflection....so hopefully that counts. I'm hoping one of these days i will be able to decently draw whatever I need to for these deco and other art projects. This is not my favorite theme, but I do like decorating non interesting themes just to see how it comes out and even learn from it. 




This was very cute. I had these cutouts from a swap on Swap-bot. I usually do not remember I have these little things to use, and they just sit somewhere. But this worked out very well. I cut the background from a gelli print I made a few months ago. I need to have another gelli printing session. It's just so much fun;) and you make a stack of papers that last for ever.





This was another theme I was not thrilled with, but had a great time making this page. BUUUUTT...the theme is beach...not under the sea....which is what it seems like I was thinking....hope that is okay though!!!LOL!





Here are two envelopes that were gelli printed a long time ago. I swear...I make something....try to find it and can't...then find it weeks later and use it;)



That is it for this post. Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment