Saturday, February 10, 2018

SPOILERS!!! BUTT load of Art Decos

Yea, I am pretty much sure that I spent ALL DAY LONG making these decos today. It was so much fun!! I started out greeting card style...ended up with mixed media style. I am very pleased with all of them. Not sure what got into me, but I signed up for some swaps on Swap-bot, then a couple on Facebook...I pretty much got all of them done today!! Which is great cause I was not planning on signing up for any swaps until after my surgery on Feb. 22. 

Vintage Valentine Deco for Swap on Facebook

Heart Deco for swap on Facebook

"Food" Deco for swap on Swap-bot

Houses Deco for swap on Swap-bot

"Cat" Deco for swap on Swap-bot

Swap on swap-bot "Stamped Image" Deco

Swap on swap-bot...not sure of title for this one yet

Just cause...I might make this for a new friend who is gonna be designing me some labels. 

Just for fun Deco

Just for fun Deco

Just for fun Deco

More unfinished decos. 


Well, that is all or today. Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment