Monday, December 11, 2017

ATCs...Possible Swaps


Okay, so this post has been sitting in my drafts for a bit. Plus I have some pictures on my phone of some things I need to post...AAAHHH. This one is gonna be less talking...if that is possible...seriously I am actually a quite person. It's just so easy to say things here...it's like I'm talking to myself...I guess I am....BURN! hahaha! So, yea, below are some halfway done ATC back grounds. I love the Julie Nutting stamps...I first typed out Nutmeg...lol. I was wanting to do some paper piecing...and it looked good, I just get so impatient, so most of these ATC are still like this, just started.  I would paint them, but then it takes away from the almost vintage look, and makes them seem cartoony and I don't want that style. Anyways, just check the pics out....no more talking;)






















 Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment