Saturday, December 30, 2017

Swaps going out!




So, some of these have already went out. The others I plan on swapping at some point. The one below has went out already. I loved how it turned out. There for a bit I could not remember what I wrote around the flowers, then somehow I just remembered. My memory is not the greatest.

"Learn to work with anyone. Do your best to bring out the best in everyone." Or something like that! LOL!

The two unicorn ATCs below will probably go out in a swap I am "watching" on Swap-bot. There will be some more Mail ART elements and things to go along with that swap. The swap is posted in a group about mail art and we choose what we send. It can be anything handmade, but also the envelope needs to be decorated as well....cause well that is basically "MAIL ART".




Below are a few inches, twinchies, and moos. Hhahahha, that is what the group is called on swap-bot too. So, I thought I had signed up for a swap with that group, but turns out I had only put it on my watch list....and so it went away, but I had made the stuff already. I am an officer in the group, so I can host my own swaps....and will probably end up doing that with these that I made.  And on top of that, I made the cupcake, butterfly, and heart ones, but the swap I thought I joined was for flower ones....and yea, so I made those too....to only find out I was not signed up...lol! I am new to these little ones, they are basically like making ATCs, but just smaller. 

I am not totally done, I will probably try to blend the yellow "sweet" in a bit, and add some more to the hearts one.  Then add few more small embellishments...and call it done. 

These I will probably keep adding to too. I like how they turned out...there is some journaling on them as well....I coated it with some thick stuff and it's not yet dry in the pic.


Okay, so below is an art deco, I made for myself. I have sent it to my first deco swapper that I have since starting back with swapping them. She is one of the signers in a deco homer I recently received after 5 years. So, maybe I will receive this one back in the next few years.





This one below went out via a SB swap. It was pretty fun making. I made it for myself also.


Below, are the envelopes that I decorated to send out my swaps above, and a couple others. At the moment I am only letting myself join 4 Swaps on SB. If I have those ready, then I can join for more. I just don't want to overwhelm myself. When I was swapping heavily years ago, I would sign up for a ton....still got them out ok, but it would get to where is was an obligation...probably one of the main reasons whey I quit for a bit. 



The one below is of a wish swap for the Facebook group Snailmailersrus.....I think that is how the name goes. It's a very active group with wishes. To do a wish, you just list different mailable craft related things you would like to receive in an envelope, then someone in the group will grant one, or a few of them...depending on how expensive it is or what they have on hand. These are not meant to be costly, more of a small gift under $5.00 if anything. Also, if you have someone comment below you that they will grant a wish, then you have to find someone and grant their wish. I always look for someone that does not have any comments under their wishes. 

This one went to Mexico, YO! lol!


Ok, that is it for this post...I forgot it was in my drafts, and thought I had posted it already....O'well. Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment