Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Art Deco Homer



Hello! Here is an Art Deco that I received a few weeks ago. I made it in 2012 when I was heavily swapping Friendship books and Art Decos. It has been filled and now I get to enjoy it. I have about 15 of these full Decos that have came back to me. But, I probably made 10 times that many and sent them out. Still it is pretty neat to receive one after so long. I am slowly getting back into deco swapping....mainly through Swap-bot.











If you look closely at the pictures, you will see the different countries that it has been signed in. France, Finland, Germany....etc. I enjoy decorating decos. I use to be very concerned with quality, because in some groups it is high quality only, but now I am not so concerned because I do not have to keep up with the standard of a group. That is the nice thing about Swap-bot, we can choose for each individual swaps exactly what we want to agree with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment