Saturday, December 30, 2017

Two Decos for Swap-bot



So, here are some of the almost finished products, and then the finish products. The first picture is of a Valentine Heart Deco that I am making for a swap on Swap-bot. It was tons of fun to make...then there is the purple stenciled envelope that I am making to hold some die cuts that I am sending in  a swap. 





Below is another envelope that I used one of my doily type die cuts on to decorate over a gelli printed envelope I made a few weeks ago. It turned out okay, but I honestly don't like spending so much detailed time on envelopes!! Ah....yea, I said it...so I don't mind if they look just decent and not all perfectly flowing with art...lol.





Finally, below is the Deco from the first picture that I have finished. Anyways, it was tons of fun to make, I especially like the messy sewing stamps that I have.....I do have a sewing machine, but it's messed up or something. I want to ask a friend to help me better understand it;)


Below is another Deco I made for a swap via Swap-bot.


The Deco above went to my partner on in the White envelope below. I loved how that gelli print turned out. The red envelope was mainly stenciled. 


So, this is how I have figured to lighten up an area for the address of my partners, just so it's easy for the postal people to read it...or the machine...or whatever....I'm sure it helps in some way;)


Below is one of the two die cuts I sent in a swap to my partner, via SB of course. 


And below is Kingy....who got the dinner bread....same old dog that tore the Literature book up that I use to gelli print on now. Good thing I have cut my bread carbs and wasn't looking forward to eating that for supper;) We have four dogs, all are around 65lbs. This one is around 12 years old, he has went deaf, so now he cannot hear us when we want to let him know that he should stop what he's doing....so now he thinks we never "get on to him", and he is getting into more mischief then usual. He was a very well obedient boy about the rules, only needed a quick verbal reminder every now and then....now since we've had him so long, we just let him basically have anything he gets into...unless it will hurt him of course. 




Thanks for reading!! HAPPY CRAFTING Y'ALL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment