Saturday, December 30, 2017

Random Gelli Prints

Here is a ton of gelli prints. I did some on envelopes and some on an old literature book that one of my dogs got a hold of and tore to pieces....so instead of just throwing it away, I thought I'd try to print on it...and it worked out really well. Also, it has very interesting stories on the pages, with some cool quotes that peak through, when all is "said and done."

I think this is a pic of the finished stack.

Some of my favorites...the ones that have text, I sprayed water on the remaining paint on the gelli plate to get the water color look. 




















I used a few stencils on some of the pieces, I am learning more and more about using stencils and just love it. I think I will have a stencil buying session thingy....I can't think of the word! uh! Crop...hog...hoard...what is the word????!!!!???? HAUL!! Ha...I had to search on youtube to find the word. I'm not going to do a video...I 'm just gonna shop for some stencils...I might watch a few videos though.



I still feel like I am very messy with the gelli printing, and that is okay. I would like to become more...organized and focused in a particular direction when printing. There are a few techniques that I have learned that I love, so that is nice. Anyways, HAPPY CRAFTING Y'ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment