Saturday, January 25, 2014

1-25

Well, I am back at it. Hopefully, this will be a great place for me to share my swapping and crafting with all my friends that share in the same passions as I do!!

Below is two pictures of some fbs that I got from a swap. The swap is from Saundra in AL. She and I use to swap regularly years ago.....until I was such a prude about quality and we nicely departed as swap pals. It was a time in my swapping that I thought I had to swap the nicest most high quality fbs and I did not want to swap nice n neat fbs. Even still there is such a big "grey" area on the whole issue of nice n neat versus high quality....and *gasp* Very high quality! LOL! So, now as I have learned...it was a little ridiculous of me. I'm not saying that if others want to swap the highest quality it is ridiculous...but for "ME" I see now that it was. So, I am so happy that Saundra in no way seems to be irritated or "holding a grudge" at me for that. THANK YOU!! Of course there is more to be said on the issue of quality and the categories of fbs. Just the other day there was a short baffle debate on Facebook about categorizing fbs by quality. maybe that can be discussed at a later date;-)

 First pic of swap
Second pic of swap

If you ever happen to see an fb in there that you made...PLEASE feel free to comment and say, "Hey! I made the one with the......!" I think that would be pretty cool and you would know that it is with me at the moment:-) 

So, I am having a hard time figuring out how to put info under my "About me" section on this blog. For some reason I just cannot find the right button to press or whatever and I refuse to sit here for hours trying to figure it out.....I have some crafting to do!! YAY!

Okay, but before I go, I want to share to 6x9 envelopes that I have decorated for my first two mail art...arts! LOL! It was really fun, but I am a little concerned at all the modge podge and how that is going to affect the wieghts, especially the one to the UK. But, it is well worth it. I was not sure how they were going to turn out, but with this, "messy just keep adding" style I got going on here it turned out to be nice:-)

 This first on here is for a swap on swap-bot, in the group Creative Christian Divas...I think that is the name. I will have to learn that linky thing people do when they refer to other places on the web;-) I guess I am a little lazy right now....and wanting to get to some crafting. So, the front in back is decorated in a Christian theme. Really cool! I love My God! Okay so here is the back below....

Yea that is right...I want it X-tra large...I want you to see it, read it, and think about it! LOL!


Here is a swap for a new swap  pal here in the USA! She is more of a mixed media collage style decoer. I got four lovely decos in here to send to her. Maybe I will think next time to take some pics of the entries I have decorated and add them here so you all can see. I met Erica on swap-bot and she is really cool....we will probably be swapping together for a while:-)

Front of course

and back

Okay, I better quit for now. I do have something else I want to share with you all but it will wait to tomorrow...or the next day...or next week...or ....well I hope soon! Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your new blog, and look forward to more posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your blog is great! Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mail art on these envelopes. I have worried about mod podge because sometimes things stay sticky for a long time. Yours turned out fantastic. I love the one with the Bible illustrations all over it. Great job.
    Maggie (Swap-bot soyprincesa2)

    ReplyDelete