Friday, January 31, 2014

Blue Nose Friends HQ fbs

I want to share with you the two fbs I made for the yahoo group Creative-High-Quality-Crafts. These two fbs will be traveling to Sabina in Sweden to be signed first, by her:-) Well, here they are....



I have many other Blue nose friends images to make fbs with because they are so cute. I have thought of making a couple baby cards with them as well. 



I have a couple more swaps to fill for this group, but they are due at the end of February so I think I have time:-) I am gonna try not to sign up for any swaps during March since two of the kids have birthdays that month and it will be a nice break from swapping....if I can do it:-) Wow, it's almost March....I cannot wait for Springtime and then Summer!!

2 comments:

  1. Giiiiraffe !! So cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cute. They're from the same brand as tatty teddy aren't they? I've always loved tatty teddy and collected them when I was younger.
    kimt1989 (follow me #27)

    ReplyDelete