Sunday, January 26, 2014

Key ATC




Here is an ATC I made last night for a swap on Swap-bot called "ATC with a Key". I had fun with it. At the moment I am really into shimmer misting everything either with the gold or with the silver colors. I just feel like it brings everything together. I really like my pens too, they are sharpie paint markers. To me with such a small budget, the silver and gold colors work best with the different accents to my projects. If I had enough money I would get the other colors of shimmer mist, paint pens, etc. I guess I do tend to favor more earthy rustic colors in my projects though. And that depends on what I am making. For some reason with the fbs, I do more of a scrapbook style. But, that is changing. I had a slight burn-out with the peel-off border stickers. Its just that, when I use them, I cannot stop! LOL. When I make an fb and put the border stickers on there, I cannot just enclose one thing with a border sticker frame, I've got to do another, and another, then add some to the corners, then add.....etc. I think fbs that have a lot of these stickers are beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I felt like me personally, I was not able to be more "creative" with my tiny pieces of art when I used these stickers. Maybe that made sense? I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Nice ATC. I like working with glimmer mist too!
    - Follow me #27 Eveline

    ReplyDelete